NY/NJ/CT Nannies and Caregivers
Bilingual nannies, caregivers and sitters in NY/NJ/CT
NY Caregivers Net can help you find the most trustworthy nannies / caregivers / sitters in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
We know how critical it is to hire the right nanny for your little ones (or for your aging loved ones, or even for your pet). And since you’re going to allow someone working in your home, interacting with your life and be around your children (or aging parents), you’ll want to make sure that you don’t skip any critical process while considering to hire a nanny / caregiver in New York / New Jersey / Connecticut. To help ensure that the whole hiring process go smoothly, we’ve prepared this quick, short step-by-step list.
Search through the NY/NJ/CT nannies / caregivers
Before you post a job and letting the nannies / caregivers contacting you, it’s always best to evaluate the marketplace and find out what the current hourly rates are, based on relevant experience and appropriate qualifications / certificates of the nannies / caregivers currently looking for a job in NY/NJ/CT.
- Are you looking for a bilingual nanny in NY/NJ? Check our top preliminary selection candidates, here. Are you considering to hire a Bengali Nanny, or a Brazilian Nanny, or a Bulgarian Nanny, or a College Nanny, or a Czech Nanny, or a Danish Nanny, or a Dutch Nanny, or a Farsi / Persian Nanny, or a French-speaking Nanny, or a Filipino Nanny, or a German Nanny, or a Finnish Nanny, or a Greek Nanny, or a Hungarian Nanny, or an Indian Nanny, or an Irish Nanny, or a Japanese Nanny, or a Korean Nanny, or a Mandarin Chinese Nanny, or a Male Nanny (Manny), or a Nepali Nanny, or a Pakistani Nanny, or a Polish Nanny, or a Russian Nanny, or a Spanish-speaking Hispanic Nanny, or a Swedish nanny, or a Thai Nanny, or a Tibetan Nanny, or a Turkish Nanny ? Please check their CVs here, as they are all based in New York / New Jersey. Our preliminary selection candidates will offer you bilingual nannies with top references from parents, and a clean background check.
- Considering to hire a babysitter in NY/NJ? Check our top preliminary selection candidates, here. Do you need to hire a Certified/licensed babysitter, or a Black American babysitter, or an Italian babysitter, or a Jewish babysitter, or a Muslim/Islamic (Arabic speaking) babysitter, or a Russian speaking babysitter, or a male babysitter in New York / New Jersey? Please check their CVs, today.
- Seeking to hire a senior care provider in NY/NJ? Check our top preliminary selection candidates, here. Need to hire a Respite care provider? Or considering to hire an Alzheimer’s and Dementia in-home caregiver, or a Cancer Care Provider, or a Nurse Caregiver, or a Caregiver for the Disabled? Or a Child Caregiver (18-21 yrs old)? Or a Filipino Caregiver? Or a Special Needs Caregiver? Please check them here.
- Seeking to hire pet/dog sitters in NY / NJ? Check our preliminary selection, here. Or check our preliminary selection candidates of dog walkers, or horse sitters, or bird sitters, or parrot sitters, or reptile sitters, or cat sitters in New York / New Jersey.
- Looking for a bilingual housekeepers in NY/NJ? Check our top preliminary selection candidates, here. Need to hire a Chinese house cleaner, or a Filipino housekeeper, or a French-speaking house cleaning maid services, or a German housekeeper, or an Indian housekeeper, or an Italian-speaking housekeeper, or a Portuguese / Brazilian house cleaner, or a Russian housekeeper, or a Spanish-speaking Hispanic housekeeper, or a Tibetan housekeeper, fully bilingual, in New York / New Jersey? Check them here.
- Considering to hire children tutoring services in NY / NJ? Check our top preliminary selection candidates, here. Need to hire a Physics tutor, or a Geometry tutor, or a Chemistry tutor, or a Biochemistry tutor, or an Algebra tutor, or a Biology tutor, or a Calculus tutor, or a Math tutor? Or do you require Special Needs Children tutoring services? Or SAT Prep tutoring services? Or Reading tutoring services? Or MCAT tutors? Or CBEST tutors? Or NCLEX tutors? Or ASVAB tutors? Or TEAS tutors? Or AFOQT tutors? Or LSAT tutors? Or GED tutors? Or CFA tutors? Or GMAT tutoring services? Or Sign language tutors? Or Sewing tutors? Or Photography tutors? Or Law tutors? Or Baseball Coaches? Or Salsa Dance Instructors?
- Seeking to hire a foreign language tutor in New York / New Jersey? Check our preliminary selection candidates, here: Arabic language tutors, English language tutors, ESL (English as a second language) tutors, French language tutors, German language tutors, Greek language tutors, Hebrew language tutors, Hindi language tutors, Italian language tutors, Japanese language tutors, Korean language tutors, Latin tutors, Mandarin Chinese language tutors, Portuguese / Brazilian language tutors, Russian language tutors, Spanish language tutors and Turkish language tutors.
- Looking for a music tutor, or a singing tutor, or a violin tutor, or piano tutoring services, or a drums tutor, or a cello tutor, or a guitar tutor in New York / New Jersey? Please check their CVs, here.
Pick your top 10 caregivers in New York / New Jersey / Connecticut
To keep the hiring process manageable, we suggest you select the top 10 caregivers that best match your initial criteria based on their response to the job you’ve posted in phase 1. To help get a feel for potential candidates, be sure to visit again the caregiver profiles in order to get additional information on certifications, experience, qualifications and more.
Check NY/NJ/CT caregivers’ reviews
Will you have the time to interview all 10 caregivers? Probably not. So you’ll want to start thinking about getting your list down to five, at the most. Step one in the screening process is to read reviews other parents have written on the caregivers’ profiles that may help you making a decision on your top five caregivers.
Review NY/NJ/CT caregivers’ background checks
Look on your selected caregivers’ profiles to ensure they have a completed background check on file. If some of your candidates has not run a background check yet, you can run your sitter search here. It’s only $1.00 for a 5-day risk-free trial and will provide you with unlimited membership for conducting all sorts of instant background checks before you hire a sitter / caregiver for your home.
Ask the potential NY/NJ/CT caregivers the questions you feel are most important in ascertaining which one of them is a great match for the job available at your home.
By now, you probably already have your top three caregivers in mind. Time to check each candidate’s references. Call or email these references and then make up your mind, taking also into consideration their suggested hourly rates.